Spaghetti Vongole is westerner food but i think most of Lao or Asian people like it for sure. Moreover, everyone can cook at home because it's very easy and simple to make. Try it !
1. In a big pot, boil water with Kosher salt and cook the spaghetti for 5 minutes (don't let them cook more because we will stir fry them later).
2. While waiting for the spaghetti boiling, use a small pot, boil white wine, garlic and parsley. When it's boiled, add clams and cook for about 2 minutes, take out from the stove and cover.
3. Then use a pan to make the sauce:
- add butter and garlic, stir fry until it brings aroma, add tomato and chili flakes. Cook for about 2 minutes or until the you get the juice from the tomatoes.
-Then pour the white wine from the boiled clams pot into the pan. (leave the clams in the pot).
- Take out the spaghetti to the pan and mix them well together. If the spaghetti are not cooked, take the water from the spaghetti pot to add more until you get them "al dente".
- Add more butter, then add the cooked clams to the pan, stir fry for about 30 seconds more. Then add parsley, chili flakes and round black pepper. Ready to Serve :)