This dish is creative, with a fusion of Western aromas, with yellow lemon and rosemary and Asian flavours, with the soy sauce. The result is a recipe easy to make and a delicious chicken.
1. Use a sharp knife to remove the bones from each chicken thigh, keep the meat and skin flat-shaped to be able to make the rolls later.
2. Marinate the chicken thighs with chili powder, garlic, lemon zests, thin soy sauce, lemon juice and pinch of salt. Let it marinate for 30 minutes before cooking.
3. Stir fry zucchini, eggplants and bellpeppers with oil and a pinch of salt until they become soft. Then stuff them into each chicken thigh, and tie each one of them with cotton twine tying.
4. Fry the rolls on a pan with butter until the skin gets a light brown color.
5. Finally, put the rolls in the oven and roast them at 180 C for about 15 to 20 minutes. Use the remaining melted butter from the pan to pour it on the chicken inside the oven while it is roasting. Zap!