Parmesan crusted Salmon is one of easy dish to make. It has perfect combination of texture with lemon zest sauce. Everyone can cook at home with simple steps but the taste is as good as a dish in the restaurant :)
1. Make the crust
- Mix butter with bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Knead well together and taste. Put this preparation down on a baking paper sheet and press it. Then cover with another baking paper sheet and roll it until it becomes a sheet of about 2 mm thickness. Then let it rest in the refrigerator.
2. Make the sauce:
- In a pan, stir fry the red shallots in butter (on low heat) until it becomes clear color. Then increase the heat and pour white wine with lemon zests into the pan. Let the sauce boil, then add whipping cream and keep cooking on low heat until the sauce reduces, finally, turn off the heat.
3. Take out the crust sheet from the refrigerator, unroll it down on a flat surface, remove the top cooking paper sheet and put 3 pieces of salmon on the crust (the skin side should be on the crust), then cut the crust as each salmon shape.
4. Heat a pan (empty) until it is hot, put down the salmon on the pan (crust side attached to the pan). Cook until it's crispy light brown, then turn the other side and keep cooking until light brown.
5. Transfer salmon to bake in the oven at 180 C for about 7 to 8 minutes. Then take it out.
6. Heat the sauce, add lemon juice and parsley and stop the fire.
7. To serve:
- Put the sauce in the plate first.
- Put the salmon on the sauce (crust side should not touch the sauce).