What are we going to do with salmon head? Come here ! try this ! This Salmon braise is one of the yummy dish with Asian taste :). Let's try cooking with simple way below !
1. Use a stew pot, add oil, stir fry fresh ginger with green onion and fresh chili until you get a dark brown color (almost burnt).
2. Add a liter of water (or just add the same level as the salmon). Cook the salmon for about 5 minutes. And remove the floating bubbles.
3. Add white radish (Daikon radish) with carrots, Japanese soy sauce, Mirin, salt, brown sugar, black soy sauce, honey and gently stir them together and cook for about 10 minutes.
4. Then add leek and shiitake mushrooms, and continue cooking for about 5 minutes.
5. Once the salmon heads are cooked, place them on a large plate. Continue heating the sauce for about 10 minutes to reduce it (remove the floating bubbles). Then adjust the taste and pour the sauce on the plate of salmon, and sprinkle with green onion. Serve with jasmine steamed rice. So good! Zap!