This grilled pork tenderloin is the recipe from my mother in law. It reminds me of summer time. We enjoys blue sky and nice weather, and of course, we enjoy this BBQ also :)
1. In a bowl, mix red wine vinegar with honey, ginger powder, garlic, japanese soy sauce (or normal soy sauce), water, salt and ground black pepper.
2. Put the pork into the bowl and marinate it for about 2 hours.
3. Make the skewers by mixing the putting alternatively the pieces of pork, slices of tomato and yellow onion.
4. Grill on the barbecue with low-medium heat until the meat is cooked with a golden brown color.
5. For the sauce: heat the remaining marinated sauce in a pot, add tomato paste and whipping cream. Let it boil and stop immediately. Serve the sauce in a small bowl on the side with the BBQ skewers and some steamed rice. Zap!