Eggs « à la coque » is a French tradition, this delicious and simple recipe reveals the details that will make these eggs a real treat for your breakfast.
1. Take the eggs out of the fridge 15 minutes in advance.
2. Boil water in a large pot.
3. When the water boils, gently place the eggs with a ladle, and let them cook for exactly 3 minutes from the moment the water boils again.
4. Remove the eggs, rinse them 10 seconds in cold water to stop the cooking, and place each of them on an egg cup.
5. For the bread sticks, slice french country bread into sticks, you can also toast them if you like.
6. For tasting, remove the upper part of the egg to reveal the yolk, add a pinch of coarse Guérande salt, and dip the buttered breadcrumb in the egg yolk. Zap!