This grilled salmon and shrimp skewer recipe is one of my favorites. My kids and husband love it. You don't need cooking skills. It's easy, quick, and delicious.
1. Mix all seasoning in a big bowl, then mix with shrimp and salmon. Marinate for about 30 minutes to 1 hour before grilling.
2. Make the skewers.
3. Bring to the grill on medium heat. Cook for about 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
4. Boil the remaining marinated sauce to serve it on the table.
- To make sure the salmon does not stick on the BBQ net, brush and oil it before grilling.
- Spill some of the marinated sauce on each side of the skewers during grilling for more flavor.