Watercress salad Lao dressing style is one of famous dish in Vang Vieng, Laos. Easy to make and delicious. Let's start:)
1. Boil the eggs and separate the white and yellow parts.
2. Stir-fry the garlic and red shallots until they become yellow and add the minced pork, the seasoning with salt, Knorr powder, and ground pepper. When it is cooked, leave it to cool down.
3. Make the dressing
- Mix sugar with hot water and let it cool down. Then add the boiled yellow eggs, and smash roughly.
- Add fish sauce, lemon juice, roasted peanuts, and cooked minced pork. Mix all together and adjust to your taste.
4. Pour the dressing on the salad bowl (watercress, green onion, tomato, cucumber) topping with white boiled eggs and mix it. Ready to serve.