A super easy and delicious dish to serve with steamed rice, if you want to add a spicy touch to is, you can also sprinkle it with chili powder from Pays Basque, that goes very well with the squids and the sauce.
1. Stir-fry the squids without oil in the pan until there is no water remaining from the squids.
2. Add olive oil to the pan, then add garlic. Stir fry together with the squid (medium heat) until the garlic gets a yellow color.
3. Add white wine, and let it cook until the white wine reduces a bit, then add seasoning powder and salt (you can add water if needed).
4. Change to low heat and cover it, let it simmer for about 30 minutes.
5. Change back to medium heat, add fresh cream and stir for about 3 minutes or until the sauce is reduced as you prefer. Adjust the seasoning, turn of the heat, add ground pepper and parsley. Ready to serve :)