Spending weekend with family at home. So let's make an easy menu like these grilled beef skewers with a Lao seasoning.
- 1 Kg of beef meat, Cut into bite cubed sized
- ½ pineapple, Cut into bite cubed sized
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber, Cut into bite cubed sized
- 3 big peppers or jalapeno, Cut into bite sized
- 1 yellow onion, Cut into bite sized
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon of MSG, Optional
- 4 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons of white sugar
- 1 tablespoon of white sesame, For sprinkle before serving
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil, For brushing during grilling
- ketchup, For dipping when served
- Sriracha chili sauce, For dipping when served
1. Marinate the beef with salt, sugar, seasoning powder, msg (optional), oyster sauce, ground pepper. Do ut for about 30 minutes before cooking.
2. Make the skewers with the marinated beef and all fruits and vegetables.
3. Bring to grill on medium heat on the BBQ stove, brush the remaining marinated sauce with vegetable oil on each skewer.
4. Once cooked, place on the plate and sprinkle with white sesame seeds and ketchup or chili sauce.