Watch the waist carefully on this one :) Simple but delicious. You can use any fresh baked bread from the store. Saves you the trouble of making your own, but still super delicious. Credit IG nuocmamafoods, FB Vietnamese Soul Food
1. Set oven at 200° C or 400 Fahrenheit.
2. Prepare the bread: cut each one into how many slice you would like. Make sure not to cut it all the way but still attached. Maybe a little over half of the way. Set aside.
3. Prepare the filling: mix all ingredients and whisk the preparation until smooth. Use an electric whisk for faster time (1-2 minute). Set on low. Put the cream filling in a piping bag or use a spoon to fill each cut of the bread. Set aside.
4. Prepare garlic dip: Melt butter, then mix all ingredients well together with a whisk.
5. Assemble: lay parchment paper on your baking sheet/pan. Dip cream filling bread in the garlic sauce. Do the other side also. Until all bread are done. Put in the oven. Bake for 10-12 minutes with fan.
6. Take breads out and enjoy!