What’s for dinner? Nothing fancy today. My little people request :) Soup nui (cellentani pork meatballs noodle soup) Care for a bowl anyone? Simple but delicious :-) Credit IG nuocmamafoods, FB Vietnamese Soul Food
1. Cook pasta with package directions plus 5 more minutes for extra tender. Set aside.
2. Mix pork meat paste, ground pork, garlic salt, ground pepper, MSG or veggie seasoning and half of the chopped green onions and mince together with a big knife. If you don’t have pork paste just use all ground pork. Mince until it becomes a paste. Use an electric chopper for faster result if available.
3. In a pot add broth and water. Bring to a boil. Use a spoon to scoop the meat into the pot. Continue until done.
4. Season the broth with all the same seasoning that you season the meat plus fish sauce. Taste and adjust. Continue to bring to a slow boil for 3-5 minutes then shut off.
5. When ready to serve put pasta and green onion in a bowl add broth then fry shallots. Do not add pasta to the pot of broth. It will soak up all the broth and make pasta soggy.