1. Mix 1 tablespoon of tapioca flour with 1 tablespoon of water and set aside.
2. In a pot add the water and sweet rice (sticky rice).
3. Bring to a boil and cook on medium for 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
4. Add corn, sugar and salt. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes on low to medium. Stir occasionally.
5. Add the tapioca mixture. Taste and adjust. Continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes. Shut off.
For the coconut cream sauce:
1. Put all ingredients together in a sauce pan
2. Cook until it comes to a light boil. Stir occasionally. Taste and adjust. Continue to cook for another minute.
3. Shut off and continue to stir for another minute.