Today I share with you the sacred recipe of BUBBLE TEA! Do you know those little sweet tasting tapioca balls that are found in Taiwanese drinks? If you like to add these little gelatinous candies to your tea, then this recipe is for you!
For the record, BUBBLE TEA was created in 1987 in Taiwan, and here you can find this drink on every street corner! You can even choose the amount of sugar and ice cube, as well as the type of tea in which you want to put your BUBBLES!
Good tasting !
1. Turn on the heat to maximum, take a pan, pour in the water and bring it to a boil.
2. In boiling water, add 40g of brown sugar, stir well then add the tapioca flour. Mix until you get a paste, while turning off the heat. Do not hesitate to add a little water if necessary.
3. Form a ball and flatten it on a board. Use a little tapioca flour to prevent the dough from sticking to the board. Cut the dough into strips and cut them into small cubes, then roll the cubes into a small bubble shape.
4. In a saucepan, add water to three quarters and bring to a boil. Put the bubbles in the boiling water then simmer for 15 minutes. Continue to stir them from time to time.
5. Turn off and cover the casserole with a lid. After 10 minutes, take out the bubbles and put them in a bowl. Add the rest of the brown sugar and ice cubes for a better texture. Mix everything.
6. Once you have the bubbles, you can add tea, or milk, or both. A table c'est chiou !