Today I present to you a popular dish of small restaurants known for their many dishes that we eat with beer! These restaurants offer a wide variety of small dishes that are placed in the center of the table and where everyone is served with chopsticks. Among these dishes, SHRIMPS WITH BEER or any shrimp dish are very popular!
I want to clarify that I did not shell the shrimp on purpose because this allows the dish to have a more powerful taste!
1. To begin with, take a needle or toothpick to gently remove the intestine from the shrimps. I promise you that with this technique you will have shrimps without sand.
2. Next, separate the green part and the white part of the green onions and cut them finely. We separate the green part and the white part of green onions for two reasons: taste and color. The white part has a more pronounced taste than the green part so it is better to cook it longer to have a better taste, that's why we put it first. The green part quickly turns yellow at high temperature so we only put it at the end.
3. Crush the garlic cloves then cut them roughly.
4. Turn on the heat to maximum to heat the pan, pour in some oil and put the shrimps in it. Stir a little and add the white part of the green onions and the minced garlic.
5. After adding pepper, add the beer. After a while add salt and put the lid on.
6. After a minute, put the green part of the green onions in the pan and stir well. Dress and serve.