A style of boba with flavors from Laos.
1. Heat palm sugar and melt. It will take about 5 minutes then add water and dissolve the caramel.
2. In a separate pot, heat water. Add two drops pandan flavoring to the 1/3 cup and carefully add hot water to measuring cup and then pour it into a bowl with the tapioca flour. Mix with a spoon and then hands once it’s warm.
3. Roll out the dough and cut into thick noodles then cut noodles into square pieces. Roll each square into a boba ball.
4. Cook the boba in boiling water for 5 minutes and then drain and rinse under cold water.
5. In a cup, add the boba, warmed coconut milk, spoonful of caramel, corn, ice, then mix. Enjoy!
· 1 review