This SUPER EASY PRAWN NOODLES with SOUP/SAUCE is my favourite to make, because it requires very little time and effort but it is EXTREMELY DELICIOUS!! Beginners can’t get this wrong as well! 10 mins cooking time is all you need and all seasonings are typical Asian kitchen’s staples. It’s very easy for you to remember as well: everything ½ tbs!
1. De-vein and rinse the prawns well.
2. Finely chop the spring onions.
3. In a pot, boil 300 ml of water. When the water boils, add the prawns, cover with a lid and cook for 90 seconds.
4. Remove the prawns, de-shell them and add the shells back into the pot. Close the lid and continue to simmer for 5 minutes.
5. At the same time, boil and drain the noodles according to the package’s directions. Put them into a bowl.
6. After 5 minutes, remove the prawn shells. Add the fried shallots, ½ chopped spring onions and the sauce mixture, move off the heat.
7. Pour the soup/sauce into the bowl of noodle, add the prawns, garnish with some more fried shallots and spring onions, crack some black pepper to taste and enjoy!