Chicken feet or chicken paws spicy stir fried is a famous dish that you can find from street food restaurants in Laos. The flavorful sauce combined with the chewy texture of chicken feet becoming a perfect dish. Serving with cold beer is recommended! ZAP
1. Boil water and cook chicken feet about 20 mns, then take it out and put in into cold water.
2. Use a mortar and pestle to roughly pound garlic, dried chili, fresh chili, salt, msg, and sugar.
3. Heat the pan, add oil, then add pounded ingredients to the pan and stir fried until yellow, then add red curry paste. Stir fried until it brings strong aroma.
4. Add chicken feet, seasoning with fish sauce, oyster sauce, thin soy sauce, and Chinese chili bean paste. Stir quick and mix well together. (Add chicken broth or water if needed). Adjust the taste as you like.
5. Add sweet basil and serve with cold beer! ZAP !