Hello everyone. Deep fried pork is ready!! serving with Lao spicy sour sauce. What a perfect combination for today. You can serve as a snack with cold beer or eating with sticky rice is amazing too.
1. Put the pork in a bowl, add 1 table spoon of salt, mix them together and rinse with water until it's clean, and drain it.
2. Add all seasoning to the pork, mix them well together. Cover and marinate it in the fridge about 30 minutes.
3. Make the sauce: use a mortar and pestle, add fresh chili, fresh garlic, coriander root, salt, and sugar. Pound them finely. Then place to small bowl, add fish sauce, water, and lime juice. Mix together and sprinkle with sliced coriander.
4. Heat the oil in the pan until hot, add chopped garlic, take out immediately when it becomes yellow. Set aside.
5. Use the same pan, add marinated pork. Fry about 25 minutes. Flip each piece if needed.
6. Once cooked, transfer the pork to the plate, sprinkle with fried garlic. Then dip in the spicy sour sauce. Zap :)
· 0 review