Stir fried spicy pork with holy basil, a classic tasty and spicy lunch meal in Laos
1. Use a mortar and pestle to pound roughly chili, garlic, red shallot, and holy basil (5 leaves).
2. Heat the oil in a pan until hot.
3. Add pounded ingredients to fry until it brings aroma.
4. Add pork and stir fry until cooked.
5. Then add fish sauce (the most important thing is pour the fish sauce around the pan to make it burnt and bring more aroma of sauce).
6. Finally, add holy basil leaves and season more if needed. Ready to serve.