It's a soup with three kinds of mushrooms in one pot, with a bit of pork and lemon basil leaves. The seasoning with the fermented fish sauce makes this soup so tasty. Let's do it.
Note: Actually, you can add more mushrooms or replace them with any kind of mushroom as you prefer.
1. Add water to the pot, add lemongrass and chili. Bring to Boil.
2. Add the pork and boil until the pork is cooked, about 15 minutes. Then add all mushrooms.
3. Add the Yanang leaves extract, fermented fish sauce, and fish sauce. Bring to boil.
4. Add the Khao beua, cook about 10 minutes.
5. Adjust the taste and add lemon basil leaves, mix and transfer to a bowl to serve :)