It's pretty easy to make this Korean menu. You and your family will love it for sure. Let's start.
1. Marinate the beef in soy sauce, sesame oil, ground black pepper, garlic, shiitake mushroom. Mix together and keep in the fridge.
2. Make a thin omelet in the pan and cut in thin slices. Set aside.
3. Boil water in a large pot, then add the dried noodle and cook for about 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Take only the noodle to a big bowl, use a pair of scissors to cut them the noodles are too long. Then seasoning with soy sauce, brown sugar, and sesame oil. Mix well together.
5. Heat the same pan as you used for the omelet, add 1 table spoon of sesame oil. Add onions and green onions. Add a pinch of salt. Stir fry until light brown. Transfer to the bowl of noodles.
6. Same pan, add more sesame oil if needed, add carrots and cabbage, Add a pinch of salt. Stir fry until light brown. Transfer to the bowl of noodles.
7. Same pan, add a bit of sesame oil, add wood ear mushroom. Add a pinch of salt. Stir fry until light brown. Transfer to the bowl of noodles.
8. Same pan, add a bit of sesame oil if needed, add marinated beef, stir fry for about 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to the bowl of noodles.
9. Once everything is in the bowl of noodles., mix well together, adjust the taste by adding more soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil if needed, and transfer to a plate or a bowl, finally add topping with slices of omelet and sprinkle with white sesame.
· 0 review