Who wants some stir fried chicken wings? Bring you rice and i will share with you :). This is one of my comfort dish that i like to cook for my family.
1. Use a mortar and pestle to finely pound red shallot, galangal, garlic, lemongrass, chili. Then add and mix with the chicken wings in a bowl. Add kaffir lime leave, more slices of lemongrass to a bowl.
2. Season with salt, sugar, fish sauce, and oyster sauce. Mix together.
3. Heat a pan, add vegetable oil and minced garlic. When the garlic brings aroma, add chicken wings. Stir fried for few minutes then add few lemon grass stalk. Stir more few minutes then add water.
4. Cover the pan and cook about 10mns or until chicken is cooked ( add more water if needed).
5. Adjust the taste and serve. Zap :)