This is a Lao street food dish that you can also find at the fresh market or night market. Kids love it!
1. Crack the eggs, only the top shell, take out the egg yolk and white part. And keep the egg shells to use later.
2. Season the egg white and yolks with all seasoning and whisk well together.
3. Put the seasoned egg mix back into each egg shell.
4. Bring to steam with a steamer for about 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Then put eggs on the skewers and bring it to grill on low fire until you smell the aroma of the shell.
6. Remove the eggs from the grill and serve. Zap :)