Banh Xeo is a traditional Vietnamese thin pancake filled with meat and vegetables. Let's try to make it ourselves:)
1. Make the filling: stir fry garlic with oil until golden yellow. Add pork and season with oyster sauce, salt, black pepper. Stir fry until the pork is cooked. Then add tofu and green onions. Stir for about 3 minutes and turn off the heat.
2. Make the sauce: boil water and add sugar, salt, and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Add pounded chili and chili powder. let it cool and pour into a small bowl.
3. Take a large bowl, add corn flour, water, and tumeric-powder. Mix together. Filter with a sieve into another bowl and mix again until it becomes a smooth liquid.
4. Heat a pan, add oil. When it's hot, add the Banh Xeo liquid mix. Make it round-shaped and thin, then add filling and bean sprouts. When it becomes crispy, cover half and take out.
5. Serving with sauce, salads, coriander, mints, and sprinkle with crispy fried red shallot.