You can only make a fondant and flavorful chocolate cake with this recipe and a Nestlé dessert chocolate bar. The secret: use salted butter in the recipe.
1. preheat the oven at 200 ° C
2. melt the chocolate using the method of your choice. Add the butter and mix well.
3. In a bowl, mix the eggs and the sugar, then the flour.
4. Pour the melted chocolate then mix until you get a homogeneous paste.
5. pour into a buttered and floured baking pan.
6. cook for about 20 min (adjust this cooking time to
get a more or less melting heart).
Tip: adapt this recipe for a softer cake, ideal for taste, proceeding in the same way for the preparation but modifying the quantities of the following ingredients: 6 eggs, 180g butter, 300g sugar, 100g flour.