ASMR on how to make jeo mak muang spicy green mango dip. This series will take you on ASMR Lao Food Sounds.
1. Place the green mango in a bowl of water with ice cubes and reserve for later.
2. Grill the bird eyes chili in a saucepan, and separate in a bowl. Then grill the sticky rice in a saucepan, and separate in a bowl. Keep the ingredients separately.
3. Use a pestle and mortar to pound the chili into powder and put back in the bowl. Do the same with the grilled sticky rice. Keep them in separate bowls.
4. Finely mince the Asian red shallot, then chop the 4 fresh bird-eye chili.
5. Prepare the dip: in a bowl, put the 1 tsp of shrimp paste, add a tbsp of fish sauce, 1 tbsp of ground chilies, 2 tbsp of roasted sticky rice, 2 tbsp of sugar, 1 pinch of msg, 4 tbsp of Lao fermented fish sauce (padek). Add the minced shallot and chilies.
6. Peel your green mango and cut some slices, serve with the bowl of sauce to dip in.