If I make Larp Ped, I think duck soup is a must, because I take the breasts to make the Larp and the remaining is to make the soup. Delicious!
- 2 duck legs, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 duck wings, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 Asian red shallots, slices
- 2 stalks of lemongrass, sliced or smashed
- 3 fresh chili, slices, less or more
- 1 tablespoon of sour tamarind paste
- 4 coriander root, smashed
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of MSG, less or more
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 yellow onion, slices
- 8 cherry tomatoes, slices
- 4 branches of green onions, small slices
- 4 branches of coriander, small slices
- 1.5 L of water
1. In a pot, add water and boil. Add fresh chili, red shallot, lemon grass, coriander root, and sour tamarind paste .
2. Add salt, MSG, fish sauce, and duck meat. Cook about 30 minutes or until it's tender.
3. Add yellow onion and cook about 2 minutes then add tomato. Taste and adjust the seasoning. Finally add green herbs (green onion+coriander). Serve ! :)