Spicy chicken paw soup is Lao street food. The soup is spicy sour and hot. For people who like to eat chicken paw, this recipe is a good option to try.
1. Use a mortar and pestle to pound dried chili, fresh chili, fresh garlic, salt, and MSG. Then transfer to a pot.
2. In the pot, use high heat, add chicken paws (feet), Thai chili paste, lemongrass, and fish sauce. Stir together until it brings aroma.
3. Add water, tamarind paste, red shallot, Knor Tom Yum Korn, and dried chili. Cover the lid and cook about 15 minutes.
4. Then add straw mushroom and Kaffir lime leaves. Cook more about 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Adjust the seasoning as you like. Finally, add slices of culantro and Thai basil leaves. Serve and Enjoy!
· 0 review