Today we make deep-fried fish with sweet-sour sauce to eat with steamed rice. so delicious!
1. Slice the fish fillets into 1 inch size. Save the bones and head to deep fry them later too.
2. Add oil to a big wok, following with ginger.
3. Coat the fish with flour first. Once the oil is hot, add the fish piece by piece. Fry until it's golden brown and crispy, and take out.
4. Add the fish bones and head to the same wok, fry until it's golden brown, then take out.
5. Prepare the sauce:
- In another pan or wok, add about 2 tbsp of oil. Then add garlic and big-onion. Stir fry until it's yellow, add all vegetables except pineapple. Stir fry for a few minutes, then add pineapple.
- Add seasoning with oyster sauce, ketchup, a few table spoons of water, salt, sugar, and ground black pepper. Stir a few minutes on medium heat. Add the fried-fish to the sauce pan, mix well and add the green onions. Pour to the plate on the fried fish bones and head. Serve with steamed rice! Delicious!
· 0 review