Hello everyone, Today I am sharing with you a simple eggplant recipe. Here, we like the basic marriage of soy sauce and eggplant. It's a combo that we really appreciate. So I chose this fresh recipe that will wake up your taste buds in the heat in summer. Want to try a fresh dish in summer? Try this one out, and I assure you you'll enjoy it! A table c'est CHIOU (but cold!)!
In Taiwanese canteen restaurants, there is another eggplant dish that everyone loves, but it's too fatty for the summer. However I put the recipe here, and you tell me in the comments if you also want the video! - We first fry pieces of eggplant. Then, we take another pan, we put oil, sugar, garlic and ginger, after stirring a little, we add the fried eggplants as well as the soy sauce and salt. Before finishing, we add basil to give soul to this dish!
1. Cut the eggplants into sections. To prepare the sauce, finely chop the garlic and basil, place them in a small bowl and add the soy sauce.
2. Boil water, add salt and oil. Immerse your eggplants in the pan.
3. Use a sieve to keep the eggplants under water so that they keep their beautiful color.
4. After a few minutes, prepare a bowl with ice cubes and put the cooked eggplant in it.
5. Finally, set your plate. Add the sauce and eat cold.